Do you strive to help customers reduce work and save money?
If you answered yes to these questions then we want to hear from you.
We are the preferred Procure to Payment solution for some of Australia and New Zealand's biggest hotel groups, making people's lives easier by simplifying, streamlining and automating the Procure to Payment process and we are looking for someone to join our Customer Success team.
The role will focus on helping our customers make the best use of our software, solving issues they have using the procurement process and providing a high level of customer support. This will include day-to-day support via email, phone and Intercom (our web-based support application). Onsite face-to-face training and support for our customers may also be required on occasion, so travelling around Australia and New Zealand is something you can look forward to.
- Customer focused
- Willing to find a better way to do things
- Able to troubleshoot customer issues
- Familiar with spreadsheets and analysing data
- Able to follow instructions independently and efficiently
- Known for your strong communication skills (both written and verbally)
- Experienced at working as part of a team
- Preferably tech savvy
- Preferably familiar with the hospitality industry
If you wish to be considered for this positions, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org